The Women who Mean Business Project was completed in 2006.
The Women who Mean Business Showcasing, Marketing & Business Forum was held in February and gave each of the projects the opportunity to share their journey.
A DVD of the showcasing including audio was also produced.
The final report for the project shows the many outstanding outcomes that were achieved by the Gippsland women who participated in the projects.
10 Golden Rules
- Effective communication is vital
- Community projects mean working together
- Accept the Group will take time to develop
use the time wisely
- Have a Plan, Write it down, update it when necessary
- Keep good written & photographic records
- Enjoy the challenges, personalities, setbacks and
- Recognise that everyone in the team has great skills
- Look after the people in the team they are
your greatest asset
- Share resources, workload, excitement and the disappointments
- Keep it in perspective
* * Available Soon * *
A DVD of the Showcasing Presentation of the Women
who Mean Business will be available soon. This DVD
will include audio of all the Project Representatives
as recorded at the showcasing and the project History
given by Deb Bye
For more details contact Beth on 0418 596 392 or